10 New Features We Want In Pokemon Generation 8 (And Some We Don't) | Pokemon Switch 2019 - you one piece

Friday, March 15, 2019

10 New Features We Want In Pokemon Generation 8 (And Some We Don't) | Pokemon Switch 2019

  1. SaintDenial: What features do you want the most? My personal favourite idea is Alternate Shiny Pokemon!!
  2. SaintDenial: Гор Геворгян Great list! I love the idea of Sinnoh remakes, and it would be great if Game Freak could open up to fan ideas! Also, I hope they keep up with the soundtracks, Let's Go soundtrack was FANTASTIC, hopefully they keep it up!
  3. Robert Edison: I'm see a real open world Pokemon game  you get to choose your own adventure to become a Pokemon coordinator or Pokemon trainer and pokemon ranger are Pokestar studio acrtor and grand festival and elite front
  4. Martyn McMurray: +SaintDenial Alright!: The Overdrive attacks are extremely powerful attacks that are one-hit O.K.'s. They can only be used with a pure typed Pokemon wearing the Element fusion armour and once the engage bar fills up. Like the Z-Moves, the Overdrives are all unique to the type you're using. For example: Electric type - Thunderstorm Overdrive - The Pokemon summons a path of lightning bolts, the last one used to paralyse the opponent. The user then jets towards them, eyes glowing red, before smashing a ball of electricity that sends them flying. Ghost type - Haunting Overdrive - A pair of giant shadowy arms rise from the ground and encase the opponent with their fingers. The user than charges with a purple aura in the shape of a laughing ghost before sending them flying. Ice type - Glacial Overdrive - The user turns the ground into ice and a huge iceberg traps the opponent in place. The user then skates towards them a high speeds before ramming the berg, shattering it and sending the opponent flying. Grass type - Blooming Overdrive - The user with the armour summons a beautiful topiary garden before a huge vine burst from the ground that grabs the user and baseball throws it. The user then nosedives while surrounded in a green aura before nailing the opponent and sending them flying.
  5. SaintDenial: Thank you so much! I'd make new videos every day if I had more ideas, I love it and I'm glad you enjoyed it! 😁
  6. shatteredyoshi: +SaintDenial Well for me, I play Pokémon mostly alone as an rpg. I haven't played competitively since gen 4/5! As a single player experience, megas water it down for me. Kinda the same for z moves, but I do like that every Pokémon has access to z moves. I think I would be okay if they were kept post game for competitive players
  7. SaintDenial: 😂 I know, that's why I like it though, sounds gross!
  8. Josh Wilson: 1 Alternate shiny. Maybe can even give them something that makes them better in battles too? Not only making shiny hunters happy but people who mainly battle happy as well 2 Longer story with less cut scenes. I mean USUM was horrible with cut scenes. they went too long and just killed the game. Especially the beginning from the time you turn it on to the time you get the starter pokemon was absolutely painful. 3 Dual regions. Would love to revisit an older region post game. maybe can only find certain pokemon there too? 4 Good shiny hunting method and more then 1. I mean the new method + Masuda at the very least 5 more customisation when it comes to your character. thats a start at least lol
  9. SaintDenial: Love the detail in this, your point about Pokémon follower AI is really interesting I'd love to see that!
  10. DigitalPorygon 2: +SaintDenial hmmm I think its more of a writers block. Here's a few ideas for you. Make a video about what you want in gen 8 like baby pokemon or pokemon who needs a mega or regular evolution. Or make videos about some stuff you want in the next zelda game. Sure coming up with ideas is hard. If you talk about stuff you really enjoy some ideas will just come to you it takes time dont rush.
  11. Nkunu Nuglozeh: I think with this quality, it would be criminal if it didn't.
  12. Rikki Richardson: +SaintDenial lol thanks, you flatter me ^^ but yeah the legendarys of X and Y are really out of place, I could see them being apart of Sweden par say but never france, I coulda seen something like a "peluda" being Ys equiviliant which has a snakes head, tortoise body but with porcupine quills all over its body and a snakes tail, it would of made a great poison dark type which of course can slug it out with Xs fairy type, or hell maybe a quiver to fill that role which that wyrm was said in folklore to roam the French countryside (head of a dragon body of a serpent, though I suppose zygarde sorta fills that niche...ish)
  13. SaintDenial: Glad you enjoyed the ideas! 😀 What is it that puts you off mega evos?
  14. alexmusik: Great video 😀 i want see all that content in the gen 8
  15. Lucky Paola Studios: +SaintDenial Yeah, I like the mini games about playing sports and winning with my Pokemon :)
  16. SaintDenial: Steel type Eeveelution would be amazing!
  17. SaintDenial: That's very kind of you thanks a lot! Johto starter megas would be brilliant! I'm wondering if maybe they will make a let's go game based on johto, and introduce them then?
  18. SaintDenial: Let's hope we get it all! 😁
  19. SaintDenial: +Martyn McMurray wow that's awesome I've never heard anything like that!
  20. DigitalPorygon 2: Keep pumping out the high quality content my guy
  21. BoltStrike: I've found at least 5 or 6 others from other Youtubers.
  22. Ra Mona: I love pokemon, but I don’t understand how Zelda botw and MARIO odyssey can be so long and yet I can still beat pokemon in a day. I just want more depth in the game. Great video!! I definitely want more thought out and increasing challenge and multiple regions.
  23. SaintDenial: Great points, I'd love to get character customisation, would be awesome to include age, height and weight options so I can stop playing as a 10 year old 😁
  24. Evan Plays: What about the gen 8 Pokémon anime 🤔 how will that play out
  25. Lucky Paola Studios: I really like Pokethon from Heartgold/SoulSilver. It's like a fun mini Olympic game. :) Plus the Pokemon gets badges when they win a competition!
  26. SaintDenial: Thank you that means a lot! 😀 I appreciate you taking the time to watch!
  27. GlaceLeaf133: Are we waiting for gen 8 or is gen 8 waiting for us?
  28. Test&Mod: I don’t understand the hype on shiny Pokémon, it’s overrated in my opinion... For sure I would like a very difficult Pokémon game.. One that would place my eyes back on the game and not on the television as bitch slap the gym leaders subconsciously
  29. SaintDenial: Nice I like it! How about the astral summon?
  30. Red Pill Warrior /Mgtow Representative: Subbed
  31. Гор Геворгян: I have so many hopes for this generation… http://undergrizer.deviantart.com/art/What-we-want-in-Pokemon-8th-Generation-656370101 https://www.deviantart.com/undergrizer/art/Future-of-music-in-Pokemon-games-717841749
  32. SaintDenial: +Martyn McMurray of course!
  33. Rikki Richardson: alternate shinys was already in one of the leaks/rumours and that the next gen will be catering to the long term fans, so we maybe seeing a challenge mode
  34. SaintDenial: Seems like a fair compromise! I'd be happy if they made the mega evolutions a more post game experience, but also added new megas for those that want them too.
  35. SaintDenial: Thanks man! If I had more ideas I'd be doing videos every day I'm just not creative enough 😂
  36. SaintDenial: +Test&Mod true that on the difficulty, when you're at the point that gym battles don't require attention to win, the games hardly worth playing! I think the shiny hype is because they used to be harder to hunt and therefore more rare. They're more common now, but I don't think the community at large has devalued them in their mind 🤔
  37. SaintDenial: +Rikki Richardson UK has so much history, (for better or worse) there are so many ideas they could use for a UK region. Thats my personal wish for the next region
  38. SaintDenial: Dayum I dunno I'm not up to date with sun moon yet 😂
  39. Danny Younes: Your video format is very professional and smooth, I wonder why you don't have more subscribers! Personally, I'd want more megas, especially for the Johto starters~
  40. Robert Edison: But I not that sure how it fix ing the game
  41. dorian cauchi: I think the new eevee it wold be rock or ground
  42. Robert Edison: +SaintDenial I'm always thinking outside the box
  43. James Aldridge: Truly appreciated this, been looking for lots of content similar to this. Thanks, man.
  44. Martyn McMurray: +SaintDenial Right-O!: Astral Summon is a feature that allows the user to summon a projection of a random Pokémon that's the same type as the Pokémon your using. They can attack once the opponent, heal your Pokémon, increase/decrease stats & more. After that, the projection of the astral Pokémon fades. For example, if you're using the Grass starter, you can summon an attacking Grass type, like maybe Tropius.
  45. SaintDenial: Big changes then! Let's hope so
  46. SaintDenial: That's so kind of you thank you 😁 I'll work on making that number bigger!
  47. I am just Plexi: #MakeMegasGreatAgain
  48. SaintDenial: +Rikki Richardson I love your knowledge 😁
  49. SaintDenial: Good shouts, the fact that you can't automatically ride on a lapras without teaching it a move is a bit baffling!
  50. Joshua Sparks: Great content! Keep it up!
  51. Martyn McMurray: I have these two (and a half) features I like to share. Which do you all want to read first; Astral Summon or Element Fusion & Overdrive attacks?
  52. DigitalPorygon 2: +SaintDenial you're welcome
  53. SaintDenial: Well that's as good reason as any for me to get caught up 😁
  54. john smith: It would be cool to include animated cutscenes for major story points like the persona series. I don't know how it would work with your created character but it would cool nonetheless
  55. SaintDenial: +DigitalPorygon 2Great advice 😊
  56. Evan Plays: SaintDenial either way looking forward to see your thoughts or predictions for the gen 8 anime (depends if I will be encountering this channel again)
  57. Nkunu Nuglozeh: More people should be doing these kinds of videos.
  58. SaintDenial: Thank you 😊 I'm glad you enjoyed the video!
  59. Nkunu Nuglozeh: I want them to replace hms and pokerides with using gyms to unlock the inate abilities of certain pokemon. Ex: you beat the rock gym, you let your Machop out of it's ball, the Machop breaks the rock.
  60. The world is not ugly We just aren’t beautiful: Awesome video dude can’t wait for your content to blow up.
  61. SaintDenial: Great point! The main story (gyms, evil teams, elite 4) are over so quick, and the post games only ever add a couple of hours. Unless you're a competitive battler or you're completing the Pokédex, the game is over very fast!
  62. shatteredyoshi: Nice video! I love the idea of ultimate shiny forms, and GF adding in challenge modes! I don't know if that will ever happen or not, but what cool ideas! From a different opinion though, I hated mega evolutions. I'd love to see those get taken out of the main game completely and maybe reserved to just post-game if there was even going to be any at all.
  63. Rikki Richardson: +SaintDenial well England is literally drenched in mythology and fairy tales, it is also supposed to be the home kingdom of Tír na nÓg or as its better known name as being the fairy kingdom (as well as being the home of the first gods of man kind in story) in gaelic stories one could easily have quite a few legendaries like a beast based on the baskerviles which could be a dark fairy type or dark ghost, or a spriggan which can be like a rock fairy, dark fairy, dark rock, grass dark (which ironically we not have had one of that dual types in a really long time) as the name spriggan translates to ugly fairy, which they are described to looking a bit like a troll of sorts, Tír na nÓg entrance could be hosted around the stone henge as what not organization team wants to get to the promised land
  64. Kenji87: One of the feature I hope to see in future pokemon games is the removal of TMs. I don't see why any fighting-type Pokemon shouldn't be able to smash rocks or move boulders as a standard without it having to be a move it has. And I don't see how any large water-type pokemon should't be able to carry you across the sea, scale waterfalls of move through whirlpools as a basis. I also would like to see the ridable pokemon feature any pokemon of your choise following or riding on you. That would be awesome!
  65. SaintDenial: The kind of questions philosophy will never answer 😂
  66. SaintDenial: "I know more about Pokémon than anyone ever. Trust me" Donald Trump, some point this year😂
  67. Jigglypuff: *HMs, not to be confused with TMs
  68. OnlyAce: Your content is really high quality when i saw you only had 71 subscribers i was shocked, you deserve more.
  69. SaintDenial: Hmmm I wonder what a Rock type Eevee would look like!
  70. Scruffels the bird Y: I’m thinking mini games like guess the pokemon where you can get money for guessing correctly and other things also I really want a eveelution called steeleon
  71. SaintDenial: Thanks! 😀 I hope you enjoyed it!!
  72. Rikki Richardson: +SaintDenialts like X and Y, when that came out I was very hyped for it especially being a new 3D model for the franchise but after a fashion, you tend to find it pretty...lack luster, and the lack of new things to catch in it was all the more disappointing, the legendary pokes was very out of place, norse mythology in a French setting was....awkward, if it was in the UK it would make sense because of the historical ties th UK had with the norse, especially the rich mythology*
  73. SaintDenial: +Lucky Paola Studios I could definitely see something like that coming in gen 8 😊
  74. SaintDenial: Great idea, maybe the cutscenes could be more anime-style 🤔
  75. Angel Villarreal: Noxeon? That's horrible.
  76. TheMan WithThePower: Check this https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/37267837/ to have more hopes
  77. SaintDenial: Definitely, HMs are boring and never need to return!
  78. pokémon go sinnoh stone, saint daniel story, saint daniel is the patron saint of, saint daniel medal, saint daniel prayer, saint daniel the prophet, saint daniel the stylite, saint daniel the prophet school, pokémon detective pikachu, saint daniel church, saint danielle, saint daniel and the lions den, saint daniel school, pokémon the movie i choose you, pokémon let\u0027s go, pokémon the first movie, pokémon detective pikachu trailer, saint daniel of padua, pokémon let\u0027s go pikachu, pokémon go plus, pokémon type chart, pokémon games, saint daniel catholic church, saint daniel comboni, pokémon the movie everyone\u0027s story, pokémon let\u0027s go eevee, pokémon movie, saint daniel, saint daniel catholic, pokémon cards, pokémon characters, pokémon go, pokémon go snapshot, pokémon the movie the power of us, saint daniel of padua biography, saint daniel the prophet chicago, pokémon day, saint daniel and the lions, saint daniela, pokémon ultra sun

10 New Features We Want In Pokemon Generation 8 (And Some We Don't) | Pokemon Switch 2019

107 Likes107 Dislikes
2,359 views views followers
YouTube Gaming Gaming Upload TimePublished on 8 Jan 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment