#boltup
#chargers
#sandiegochargers
#afcwest
#boltgang
#bolts
#losangeleschargers
#charger
#bolt
#playoffs
#postseason
#baltimore
#baltimoreravens
#ravensBest comment
- OceansideBoy760: https://youtu.be/4Vv01egTI1s
- Kiss The 6 Rings: You're getting your ass kicked next Sunday. Period. Patriots own your soul.
- Chargers Baby: ⚡πLets Goo Boltsπ⚡
- ryoga saleh: told you . it would be a win and so will next week,
- Kiss The 6 Rings: LMFAO!!
- TheGreatHeisman: Congratz on the W! This will be a fun game in Foxboro next week. Derwin James is a monster. Chargers have a bright future ahead of em. But Go Patriots!
- Stankyg55: Yup gonna be a good one next week
- ryoga saleh: bolt up .
- thunderbolts 24: that was some game Moe. Nail biter all the way. A defensive game plan to remember is what I saw. Almost all announcers/analysts just didn’t think they had a chance. They did what they wanted to do to slow down Rivers. Lol I started commenting and you said everything I wanted to mention. ππππ
- Kiss The 6 Rings: I'm going to rip your homeless fan base a new one.
- Scott Lutz: This game ending went very closer than I thought. As I watched most of the game in the third and 4th quarter, it looked like the ravens was not showing up and then when I went and saw a movie the game appeared closer than when I saw it
- Scott Lutz: thunderbolts 24 dude I been a Raiders fan since day 1 of becoming one and ever since that day I been a fan through all those bad seasons. And I been a Raiders fan since middle school and through my whole life of being a raiders fan, my team has usually been awful, and I have still been a fan through many of those bad years. So no, I did not become a raiders fan just a few months ago, I been a Raiders fan for years. So don’t ever question my fandom for this team homes
- thunderbolts 24: Scott Lutz at first I was thinking π€ why did you go to the movies on such a great game? I just now realized you’re the Raiders fan from a few months ago π
- Manny Mota: A.S.A.P ON TO NEW ENGLAND!
- Kiss The 6 Rings: Where you can't win.
- Andrew Robledo: Our d line is gonna get after Brady like a pack of hungry doggs!!!
- moe dog: Would love to beat new England
- Scott Lutz: Kudos from a raiders fan here
- Scott Lutz: ryoga saleh bro I wasn’t talking shit. I as a raider fan was being man enough admiting my team sucks
- ryoga saleh: dont be like that . only 1 team fan base can talk shit and thats the patriots
- Scott Lutz: Andrew Robledo dude I wasn’t even talking shit. And trust me, many raider fans like me know our raiders suck. I was giving y’all props
- Andrew Robledo: Maybe time for a switch of allegiance?? Huh??⚡⚡⚡
- LA Original: Oh man I lost it on that holding call.... that could have sealed the game and then when Mike Davis drop that pick.... Lol I'm telling you I wont survive these playoffs man
- ryoga saleh: going to be like this next week but we will get the win .
- Andrew Robledo: +LA Original ik right I was disappointed watching Ingram this season I thought it was the beginning of decline but fuck I was wrong he's still a beast and stepped up when we needed him the most! After all he is Supa Melv!!!
- LA Original: I always thought he was bosa sidekick... but that guy has held this defense down all year
- LA Original: +moe dog Melvin Ingram earned my respect for this game⚡⚡⚡
- Marcus Price: #boltup !!!!
- Mr. Clem: Wow. I'm shocked, and in not such a good way. I was all looking forward to celebrating the win.... BUT, then our defense just gave up at around 7:00 mins left in the 4th quarter... W T F, over? Are you with me on this Moe Dog? I mean, I'm happy we won in the end, but we can't play sloppy like this against the Patriots. The game isn't over until there are zeros on the clock! For crying out loud! How many times have wee seen the Chargers do this in the final minutes of games for the past decade!?!? I'm pissed. Glad we won, but pissed off man.
- moe dog: They got tired . Offense didn't waste much time in the 4th qtr . Defense did a hell of a job first 3 qtr . Offense not enough.
- CHEFTOPRAMEN: Bolt gang or don't gang ⚡⚡⚡
- Stankyg55: Hell yeah all those ravens fans talking shit this feels good
Chargers beat the ravens 23 to 17 #boltup | |
| 145 views views | 1,090 followers |
| 15 Likes | 15 Dislikes |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 6 Jan 2019 |
No comments:
Post a Comment