Chargers vs ravens preview #boltup moe dog - you one piece

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Chargers vs ravens preview #boltup moe dog

Best comment

  1. LA Original: Should be a good game............. For us.... Thats for you Thunderbolt 24 😂
  2. LA Original: All I keep hearing is them talking about getting pressure on rivers.... and that may be the case but guess what? We have 3 RB's that can get the job done... Look at what we did against the steelers with Jackson... I expect a lot of those delayed handoffs in this game as well... Also we just love rookie QBs... Only way that kid will have success if he tucks and runs... but I predict we will force at least 2 turnovers... and the only real offensive weapon they have that I am afraid of is Crabnuts... But of couse that was when he was a raider... He quit on them... So if we get up early I'm sure he'll quit again... GO BOLTS⚡⚡⚡ 23-13
  3. Manny Mota: Coach Lynn will have the team ready. Go Bolts!
  4. LA Original: We need to run run and run... Best way to beat a blitzing defense... And we got 3 backs that can do it.. But I think Justin Jackson will have a hell of a game
  5. moe dog: He needs to for sure .
  6. Stankyg55: No matter what happens I'm just glad we are in the playoffs
  7. LA Original: +thunderbolts 24 lol I gotta be careful with what I say on here ⚡😂 but I gotta jump in it
  8. moe dog: I'm glad to . It's crazy we can have a better record than everyone and still have a wildcard spot
  9. Stankyg55: +thunderbolts 24 yeah I have seen that guy on the other videos too
  10. thunderbolts 24: +Stankyg55 check out this Spencer G character. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rrz_RPeL1tQ&t=29s
  11. thunderbolts 24: Stankyg55 there’s a Ravens fan trolling Charger videos. I’ll post link
  12. Mr. Clem: Great video Moe Dog... We've got to keep the pressure on, never let off the gas... That AFC West title can be OURS... Let's bring it home boys!!!
  13. Mr. Clem: +moe dog We shall will it into existence then... It has been a magical season, and winning on the road in Seattle is hard to do, so I have hope in the football gods to shine on us. P.S. I hope you do a final pre-game video on Friday and/or Saturday... with any injury updates pretty please!
  14. moe dog: We will know by Saturday, if we lose , we are out . But if we win , we need Seattle help

Chargers vs ravens preview #boltup

78 views views1,090 followers
6 Likes6 Dislikes
Gaming Upload TimePublished on 18 Dec 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment