Philadelphia eagles beat the Los angeles rams 30 to 23 moe dog - you one piece

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Philadelphia eagles beat the Los angeles rams 30 to 23 moe dog

Best comment

  1. Garlic Bread Fan: Not going to the playoffs? Fuck outta here the chargers are going to flop again like every other year. Rams will bounce back.
  2. LA Original: LOL I'm so sick of hearing that no one supports the Chargers in LA.... did you hear that fucken crowd???? I could have sworn it was in Philadelphia... oh but I didn't hear that talked about 50 times during the game as they do when we play Lol we the best team in Socal ⚡⚡⚡⚡
  3. moe dog: well a lot of cali fans have more than one team . im sure half those rams fans kept taking off there jerseys and switching between teams for each score hahaah
  4. Stankyg55: Yeah man what a great week

Philadelphia eagles beat the Los angeles rams 30 to 23

85 views views1,090 followers
6 Likes6 Dislikes
Gaming Upload TimePublished on 16 Dec 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment